The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand-On Tandem Stroller allows your younger child to ride in comfort in the front seat while your older child stands and rides on the back when they tire of walking. There is also a place to sit in the back as well. If you are a parent of baby and a child that's a bit older than stroller age this may be the stroller for you to look into.
Lets see exactly what this stroller has to offer you.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller Features
The features of this stroller has benefits for both the front and back riders and the parent. Every aspect of the stroller is geared toward the comfort and safety of all involved.
- Even thought the Joovy Ultralight Caboose stroller is lightweight, it is also very sturdy and it has to be in order to be able to carry two children.
- The front seat has 3 position recline and even at its lowest reclined position there is still enough room for a child on the back.
- The back bench can accommodate children of different heights because it slides forward or backward.
- Your child can enjoy even more comfort with the adjustable footrest extender.
- There's a removable child snack tray that also has a cup holder for kids old enough to eat and drink on their own.
- Parents have neoprene parent organizer that has two cup holders so they can carry their drinks, snacks and other nick knacks.
- For storage you have a large storage basket underneath the seat that has side pockets and a storage pocket on back of seat.
- There is a 5-point safety harness for the front seat and a 3-point harness on the rear bench for the safety of both children.
- The linked rear brakes is a great feature for full stops keeping the stroller in place and you kids safe.
Hey I could go on and on about the features Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem stroller has, but you can find out more about this stroller by Clicking This Link.
See the Joovy Ultralight Caboose features in action
Buyers Of The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Really Like It
If you look at the stats I stated at the beginning of this post you can see that there's no denying that people who bought this stroller love it. Here are some direct quotes.
“After using this stroller for over a year and a half I still love it. My now just turned five year old loves to sit or stand on the back and I almost never have to fight to get him to stay on it.”
“We're really happy with this stroller. It navigates well on urban streets and folds incredibly easily. No stroller seems to be made for children on the taller side but this one does the job pretty well.”
"I love this stroller!! It is much more compact and light weight than other double strollers I've used or seen. You have to keep in mind that it is still a double stroller so it is bigger than a typical single stroller but over all it is a great value for the money."
“We received this Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller at Christmas. It has been perfect for my two boys who are 2 1/2 years apart. We use it all the time! My mom who has a bad back finds it easy to push and she is able to stand up straight enough so she doesn't have to hunch over. “
As with anything it's not all sunshine and roses and some of the faults some folks complained about are the storage basket being hard to get to when the child is in the stroller, when reclined the front seat impedes on the bench seats space a little and some folks found it hard to get the storage basket underneath when the front seat was fully reclined.
Overall they found these to be minor faults and thought the stroller was still worthwhile investment.
Take a look for yourself. You might find that the Joovy Utralight Caboose stroller is a worthwhile investment for you.